The Brunel Badger is over for another year.
Results can be found in our news article.
Pictures can be found here
The Badger is Brunel’s own team-racing event which been run successfully since 2007. The weekend will be a fast-paced event packing in as many races as possible. There will be racing on both days as well as some great enjoyable nights out.
Racing in Fireflies, there will be a series of round robins with the winning team being decided in the finals on Sunday. All sailors are welcome to try their hand at the tiller and it’s a great opportunity for newer sailors to race alongside their team mates.
Badger 2013 quick facts
- 23th and 24th February
- There will be two socials organised; one on the Friday (22nd) at Brunel’s Student Union and one on the Saturday (details tbc nearer the time)
- We are looking to get as many teams as possible
- Accommodation for any sailors or social members can be provided if required
- Entry fees are £200 for a club’s first entry and £180 for subsequent entries
- Damage deposits are a flat £250 per team
- Attend the event on Facebook for event and social updates
View pictures from last year.
View the BUSA Badger Event Page, this contains the entry form and notice of race.
For further information please contact Diana Meraz via email: [email protected].